Background

Sunday, June 30, 2013

St. Louis Cardinals

"Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd... buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't care if I ever get back .... so let's root, root, root for the CARDINALS.... if they don't win it's a shame, for it's ONE, TWO, THREE strikes you're OUT at the old, ball, game!"

Oh yeah, you know that's right.

Favorite baseball team deserves an awesome, one of a kind wreath! Never seen one like this... I created it myself. :)

This is a 24" wreath, with a 12"x12" hand painted logo suspended in the middle. Looks so awesome in person!!

Contact me if you want one! I can make ANY team for ANY sport. Just give me the specifics!

(Although we all know that the 1st wreath like this I made was for the #1 team in MLB....)

No comments:

Post a Comment